Monday, July 30, 2012

Total Chaos


I am knee-deep in the process of moving.  Right now, it is total chaos.  I have moved most of the boxes, furniture, and stuff out of my old, small apartment.  I just need to get maybe another load or two, and then I'll be done.  But look at all this mess!  There's a lot yet to be unpacked, a place found for it, and put up.  Fee!  Of course, the decorating is the fun part, but goodness.  And I thought I had it going on, thought having a designated closet for crocheting was going to be enough space.  Turns out, not so much.  I guess I have a lot more crocheting crap than I thought.  Has it gotten out of hand?  Maybe.  I don't know, I gotta figure this out.  On the good, internet here, so I'll be able to blog more, read more blogs, all that.  That'll be fun.  

Y'all have a great day!

No comments: