Sunday, January 15, 2012

That danged New Year!



That picture has nothing to do with this post. But I like the picture. It was a fun day, and the picture is just me and my boys, goofing around, and we look like we're having a good time, and we were...........


Yeesh, the New Year is work. I take my New Year's goals quite seriously. I don't make resolutions, those just set you up for failure, I think. If you don't meet your resolutions, you've failed. On the other hand, a goal is proactive, something to strive for. If you don't make the goal, you've still made progress, and you just keep working at it. So I make goals.


Yikes, but I haven't made them yet. I've gotta get busy. Decide what I'm gonna shoot for this year. Figure out what I accomplished last year, and build from there. I've gotta get to work!


Happy New Year, y'all............. hey, it's still January, the year is young!

1 comment:

Designing Lady Jane said...

2012 is going to be a very good year, but it will involve a lot of work on my end. A year of positive changes I am really looking forward to achieving. Of course, I have had this goal in sight for a long while, so here's to moving to completion.