Thursday, December 1, 2011

A little bitty start



This is the start of that crazy Cathedral Window Afghan. Now I have to finish off those ends and sew them together and start the next section. It'll be pretty when it's done, but I'm sure it's gonna take a while. You know how I am about running several projects at once. I sure do want to do this, though, because it's a gorgeous afghan. I am making it in warm colors, hope it turns out pretty.


Did y'all have a good Thanksgiving? I did. I had it on Sunday since the boys were with their Dad on the actual day, but that doesn't matter, it was still wonderful.


Pheesh, it's December already, can you believe it? Gotta get to that Christmas shopping. What a whirlwind.


Y'all have a great day!

3 comments:

Designing Lady Jane said...

I love the reds you are using in that afghan, tho I'm not sure how you're going to work it all together. Looks like there will be more going on in between the circles than not.

Glad to see you back, I was happy to hear everyone enjoyed their Sunday Thanksgiving dinner. I think it's actually fairly common to celebrate on different days, Gina had hers on Saturday to accommodate all her family

Pammy Sue said...

Good luck with that Cathedral afghan! I love that one. Your colors look great.

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

I love that afghan too but am too chicken to make one. I can't wait to see how yours turns out!