Friday, September 9, 2011

Interweave Crochet Fall 2011

Oh, the sneak peaks of the Fall Interweave Crochet have got me drooling. That cover is the shawl I want to make out of the black sparkly yarn I have. I want to make my black sparkly shawl for New Year's Eve, so it has to be able to provide some warmth, so the right shawl has been hard to find for me, but I think this is it. And the design is so pretty. Now the interesting thing is, it's more than a shawl. The picture is below. But if I want to make it as a shawl, you know I can do that, just use the flat part of the pattern and stretch it out. Of course, with warmth being the idea, I don't know, I may want it made as the pattern has it. We shall see, I guess. It hits newsstand September 20.

If you want to see a proper preview of the issue, it's here. Of course there are lots of other gorgeous patterns in it. I like the little Turtle Tracks Blanket, and the Trailblazine Tote as well.

1 comment:

The Bookworm said...

I like this magazine. That shawl on the cover is lovely.