Friday, September 2, 2011

From across the pond.....

Look what arrived last week! All the goodies I ordered from Alison. I just love them. My favorite is, by far, this wonderful nativity. Isn't it great? I just love it. All the work that went into it, that's just awesome.

Of course, this is beautiful, too. William and Kate. I have in mind to maybe display this in a little cloche.


What a sweet friend Alison is. She threw in two cute little ornaments for my tree. Are they sweet or what? Alison knows how much I love my Christmas tree, and this is just so sweet of her.


Y'all have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Lots of cute and fun stuff. Love the tree ornaments!

What pattern are you using on your christmas Round Ripple?

crazymotheringchick said...

I am using the pattern from the Afghans! book by Crochet World.

Designing Lady Jane said...

Those are charming, esp. the nativity scene. But I really love that white mouse, so cute!