Friday, August 19, 2011

No kidding............

Oh my gosh! I was reading another blog today, and saw this purse. Here's the blog about it.

Is that something else or what! $1375! I would totally save that girl some money and make it for a mere grand. LMHO But seriously, is it worth it? Well, I suppose it is to Kylie. LOL


So I got to hunting. Stella McCartney has a couple of crocheted totes on this page for like a thousand bucks apiece. Wow!


And y'all, look at this slide show! Man! Makes me wanna get my hooks out and get ready for a show somewhere!


This all just makes me wanna look some more, how about you! Crochet, anyone?


Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

It sure makes me wonder! =)

DaCraftyLady said...

Wow I sure cannot believe they get so much for them, my bags are not near that cost and at the local craft shows no one wants to pay much for them....I need to put mine in a shop where these gals shop...