Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Katherine Eng......... I love her!



Look at these two afghans! Aren't they beautiful? I really like them both. Would love to make them both, and I may, but don't hold your breath. My list of things to make is really loooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg.................... the by-product of too many subscriptions, and a rich availability of patterns on-line. I think I'm a pattern hoarder. Pity. Or not. LOL
These patterns are both available at the Red Heart site for free. They are also both designed by Katherine Eng. So many patterns I find that I love are designed by her. Right now, I am less than a row away from finishing her 7-hour Tree Skirt, and have a few of her other things on that long list. I'm sure she has a blog somewhere. I need to find it. Then again, would that really be a good idea......... I'm sure I'd just find more things for my list.............
I admire great designers. I wish I could do that.
In case you want them, here are the links for those two patterns.
Y'all have a great day.

2 comments:

glor said...

Hello fellow pattern hoarder and I've just increased by two. Thank you for the links to these fabulous afghans. I too have a long to do list, but these just have to go on it. Have a great day.

Mindy said...

Wow! Like you, I'm not sure I'd ever get to this one! ;-) But it's very pretty.